Saturday, November 22, 2008

My MoNster

Hi..this is my car...Perdana V6..nothing special just minor modification..I did join V-Sixers club since 2007 till today.Few events I went just to get new friends and gain experience as well..


Think to change to turbo but the price...wallawei...too expensive..so maintain NA till die...wakakakakak...My "paglima berantai" seems got same intrest with me...motorsport..hopefully 1 day I can bring them to F1 race which I never miss..
my car spec...hmmmmm...just for your info...
Engine
-PNP head
-Pivot VS
-Blitz engine oil
-Redline gearbox oil
-K&N drop in filter
-AFC Neo and SITC piggyback

Exterior
-18" 8/9 rim with Falken
-Twinpot with EBC brakepad
-Tein HiLo SoftHard
-16mm anti roll bar
-Side marker and "Bontot Ayam Serama" ( for cosmetic purpose...wakakaka )
-Sunroof
-Eterna rear wiper

Interior
-Recaro SR5 bucket seat
-Kenwood double din
-JBL sound system
-GPS Navigator Garmin Nuvi200

I think that all to share with you all...rest of it I'll keep as my secret weapon...hahahaha..


No comments: